London waste removal can be a bit more of a challenge than in less built up areas, so we’ve compiled some tips to help make it as easy as possible for you.
Is a skip the best solution?
Whenever people have a large amount of waste to get rid of, they assume that the easiest way to deal with it is to hire a skip. Unfortunately this isn’t always as easy as it sounds, particularly in London:
- Many houses in London don’t have the space to park a skip
- You may have to pay for parking or permits for your skip
- You will still have to load all the waste into the skip yourself
- You will be charged the same amount whether you fill the skip or not
- Other people may dump their rubbish in your skip if it is parked on the road
Using a London waste removal service
Using a London waste removal service like Junk Hunters will solve most of the problems with a skip:
- No parking or permits to worry about
- The hard work of loading the rubbish is done for you by the London waste removal service
- You only pay for the amount of rubbish you are getting rid of
- Get a quote beforehand and check that there will be no additional charges.
- Choose a company that is happy to do the waste removal at your convenience, e.g. on weekends or during the week.
- Ensure the company you choose has the relevant permits and licences for London waste removal.
- Ensure that the waste will be recycled or reused as far as is possible to reduce your impact on the environment.
If you follow these guidelines getting rid of your rubbish should be a relatively painless experience. You can book Junk Hunters waste removal services on our website or give us a call to discuss your requirements.
More about our London waste removal services.