Some London waste clearance services are rubbish! Wow, what sort of statement is that to kick things off with!
The fact is that not all London waste clearance services were created equally – poor customer services, people not turning up when they say they will so you’ve got to carry all of your waste back into the house, garage, garden instead of cluttering up the street for another day. You could be waiting in all day for a waste service which never arrives. Some waste clearance companies leave behind more of a mess than they take away – don’t know how they manage that but they do. At Junk Hunters we always turn up when we say we will and offer a professional and cost effective service to all of our customers.
Okay, so what sort of service should you expect from a professional, reliable, responsible waste clearance service in London?
- Excellent customer service – the customer is King you know, that’s the way we see it. Without customers we’d soon go out of business.
- Arrival times which are guaranteed within a couple of hours – you won’t have to wait around all day for our waste clearance operatives to arrive. We’ll give you a two hour window which we (and our customers) think is fair enough.
- At least 2 man teams – our operatives are friendly, courteous and reliable . . . and if they’re not we want to know about it.
- Everywhere is left spic and span after we’ve removed your waste – cleaned, swept and tidy.
- Transparent pricing – no hidden charges, the price you’re quoted is the price you pay.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – like the old sayings goes – if you like our service tell your friends, if you are not 100% satisfied tell us and we’ll do something about it.
- Recycling service – if your waste can be reused or recycled it will be.
That’s what you should expect from a London waste clearance service – accept nothing less.