Traditionally, most Londoners and Englanders by large, used to rely on the local councils and authorities to offer waste clearance services. One would have their bins ready for picking on agreed days, in designated areas. However, as the population increased and more building blocks came up, the council got overwhelmed. Private companies offering waste clearance saw an opportunity and went in with a bang. Today, more people are relying on private waste clearance companies in London and for a good reason; they do a thorough job, they are more reliable and convenient to work with. For a small fee, you can have the clearance company come on agreed days to dispose of all the waste you’ve generated at home or in the office. But with so many companies offering these services, picking the right one is never an easy task. Not all London waste clearance companies are as good as they claim to be.
Make use of the below factors when picking the ideal company for your waste clearance;
- The easiest and most reliable way would of course involve speaking to a friend or family member. Do they know of any reputable waste clearance company operating around you? If yes, ask for their contacts and speak to them. It is always better to pick a company that is tried and tested, than use a trial and error method using a company that you’ve not tried before.
- The second option involves a quick search on the internet. All the prominent waste clearance companies in London have a robust online presence, they have websites you can learn more about their services. Try and zero in on companies that offer their services in towns or areas around you. You cannot live in north London and pick a company that is based in the south; this may prove inconvenient in the long run. Always opt for a company that’s nearer, in case you need to call them over on short notice.
- Once you’ve zeroed in on a few companies, compare and contrast each. What services have they listed on their website? Do they have the tools to get the job done, especially relating to larger tasks like construction waste removal? Are they licensed, insured, is their staff professional? The professionalism of the staff and personnel is crucial because it will determine whether they do a good job, or a shoddy one.
- You can tell a lot about a London waste clearance company by just speaking to their customer care team. Are they polite and welcoming? Or arrogant and discourteous? Also, the kind of questions they ask will tell you whether you’re dealing with pros, or wannabes. Some of the most common questions will include your location and address, the type and amount of waste that needs to be cleared. Some companies will even go ahead and send their teams to come and inspect the task at hand, even give you a free quotation.
- Lastly, it is very important that you opt for a waste clearance company that has gone green. Eco friendly clearance and disposal of waste is a step in the right direction, it gives you the assurance that none of your waste will disposed in a manner that harms Mother Nature. The other major advantage of such a company is that it’ll help in sorting out the waste and take what can be recycled for recycling, transport what can be reused, and so on so forth.
With the above tips, you can now compare and contrast different companies before settling on one. The availability of so many companies means that the prices are also competitive and this favours you, the home owner.