Think about this for a moment; each year, hundreds of thousands of tons of waste are generated in London city. While about 60% of it comes from industries and commercial properties, 40% is generated from homes across the city! And mind you, generating the waste is one thing; disposing of it is another! Over time, the local councils and authorities across most districts have been overwhelmed. Consequently, we have seen an increase in the number of private waste clearance companies. As a matter of fact, London has more waste clearance companies operating privately, than most cities in the world. And not surprisingly, it continues to be one of the cleanest cities in the world. Thus, waste clearance companies have contributed greatly to ensuring that the city stays clean and tidy.
Here are just some of the roles that waste clearance companies in London play;
- Most of the clients that hire the services of waste clearance companies are busy home owners who are often on the move. This could include people who leave for work in the morning, and return tired and exhausted in the evening. As such, they find it more convenient to call a waste clearance company to come over at a time that’s agreed. This convenience means that such a clearance company can come over at in the evening, morning, on a weekend, or whatever time you are available. As a home owner, you’re thus able to concentrate on other important tasks.
- At other times, the amount of waste in a property can be too much for a home owner to manage. This could be the case especially if the waste consists of building waste that is generated during a home renovation. At such times the easiest way out of this would be by hiring a London waste clearance company. Such has the means and personnel to clear of such waste safely, and quickly.
- Like aforementioned, the huge population growth in London has placed much pressure on the local councils. More and more people are finding it increasingly better and more reliable to rely on private waste clearance companies, than relying on the council. The companies are equally effective, if not more. They also charge depending on the amount of waste collected, rather than a standard rate for their presence. Besides, London waste clearance companies have flexible payment options and you can arrange with them to be coming to your premises after every few days, and bill you once at the end of the month. The local councils within London boroughs may not be able to offer equally flexible terms of service delivery.
- Some of the waste generated across London includes materials that are hazardous, or can cause injuries. Think of old nails and shards of glass that are left behind during renovations; poor disposal of these can lead to injuries. No one wants their children to play in fields of gardens that have dangerous materials buried therein. Waste clearance companies are experts in clearing and disposing of such materials safely.
- Lastly, some of the waste generates is toxic. Think of old electronics like computers, mobile phones, and other Ewaste. A waste clearance company is best placed to collect such, and ensure that they are disposed of in accordance with the law. Ewaste calls for special disposal tactics, and most Londoners are better of leaving such to a professional clearance company. Some of the waste can be recycled or repaired, but most of it has to be destroyed and disposed of without harming the environment in any way.