Here at Junk Hunters, we have spent years dedicated to helping you lighten your DIY workload. Having waste furniture, rubble or debris in your home can be stressful, as well as taking up your valuable space and stopping you from getting back to your normal routine. Does that sound like your situation? Well, look no further!
What Junk do we Collect?
If you need to get rid of some paraphernalia in your London home that is weighing you down and getting in the way of your life, you can count on Junk Hunters. We collect pretty much any type of waste from your home, with a simple booking system that’s easy to use. Here are a few things we collect – if something isn’t on the list, you can still contact us to check whether we can collect it!
- Mattresses.Did you spend most of the lockdown lying in bed watching Netflix? It might be time for a new mattress. Getting a new mattress can be a stressful experience if your provider doesn’t take your old one away. Plus, you can get in trouble with your local council if you leave it out on the street. Well, not to worry – Junk Hunters will dispose of it for you, no problem!
- Furniture, big or small! If you have a piece of old furniture which is too beaten up to list on Gumtree or Ebay, take a load off with Junk Hunters. We collect furniture, large or small, from your home. An old, broken wardrobe that needs to go? No problem. A couch which is way past its sell-by date? Sorted.
- Garden waste. Having a garden in London is like hitting the jackpot. If you’ve got one, treat it right. Have you recently discovered your green thumb and dug deep into growing your own food? Or perhaps you’ve renovated your garden completely? Contact Junk Hunters for your garden waste disposal.
Our London Waste Collection Services
At Junk Hunters, we know you don’t want to sit on a waiting list while your home is full of junk. Plus, if you’re moving out, you don’t have any time to waste. We offer a same-day rubbish removal service which takes care of your clutter problem in no time at all.
Booking a collection from us is as easy as A-B-C. You simply go to our site, enter your postcode and get a quick quote at no extra cost. You can then book a removal slot online with our simple online form. Or, if you like kicking it old school and chatting to a real human being on the phone, you can call us during our office hours and book over the phone. Our team will be happy to answer any queries or concerns you have.
Does it all sound too good to be true? Our loyal customers say otherwise. Our Trustpilot rating is at 4.9*, proving with over four hundred reviews that we are the best in the business. You can’t argue with customer reviews – they give the cold, honest truth!
Our competitive pricing is based entirely on a case to case basis. Depending on where you live, the amount of junk you wish to be cleared, and the availability of our dedicated team. To find out how much it would cost for Junk Hunters to remove your unwanted clutter, get a quote from our site today!
Why Choose Junk Hunters?
If you need to dispose of unwanted junk from your London home, why should you choose us? Well, here are just a few reasons why Junk Hunters are the unbeatable choice!
- We are fully licensed! No cowboy services here – we are insured, licensed, and fully risk assessed.
- We are committed to sustainable disposals. We recycle absolutely everything possible, and are dedicated to helping out the planet when disposing of your junk. One man’s trash, and all that!
- Our customer service is second to none. Our customers choose us because our team is friendly, enthusiastic and professional – no lateness, no laziness, no bad attitudes.
- No hidden costs. We won’t land you with a bill full of undisclosed charges at the end of our disposal. What you see is what you get; we will never charge above the quoted price.
If you need some junk gone from your home, why wait? Contact us today for a free quote, friendly service, and a clutter-free home!