Office clearance in London is of great importance and helps businesses stay compliant with the laws that govern recycling and office clearance. Responsible office waste removal and recycling also helps reprocess hazardous materials in IT equipment effectively. This way we can save our environment.
What you get with an office clearance service:
Here are a few things you will get when you choose the right company for office clearance in London:
- On time, on budget, hassle free service
- 90-95% recycle and reuse rates
- Environmental report for each job
- Accurate waste auditing and report
- Recycling of hazardous materials in line with the WEEE directive
- Well-managed and cost-effective office clearance in London
What a professional office clearance company in London can do for you
A professional removal and clearance company can offer you comprehensive clearance services including:
- IT recycling and clearance services
- Data destruction
- Furniture removal and recycling
- Relocation services and cleaning
- Asset valuation/purchase and project management
Data destruction is an important part of the service. When you partner with a professional office clearance service provider in London, you don’t have to worry about the data stored on your laptops and computers getting into the wrong hands.
If you are looking for a professional office clearance company in London who can offer you hassle free services at the time of your convenience, consider giving Junk Hunters a call. In addition to IT equipment clearance we also offer furniture removal and recycling and relocation services. Our asset valuation and recycling reports will also help you keep a track of the process. The other good news is that we offer office clearance in London in line with the WEEE and other environmental directives that govern IT recycling.
Find out more about office clearance in London.