Building waste comprises of all waste that is left behind during a home renovation or refurbishing, or even when a new building has just been put up. Property owners in London should take time to acquaint themselves with the laid down rules and regulations that stipulate how such waste ought to be cleared. The EU Waste Framework Directive is very clear to all member countries; every member state has to do whatever is necessary to ensure that all building waste is recovered and disposed of in a way that does not endanger human lives or the environment. It has statutes that govern how permits should be given, the registration and inspection schedules for the same.
There are several reasons why every home owner property owner should look for a proper building waste disposal company in London;
- The first and most obvious reason is that building waste poses a clear and present danger to those living or working around the building. Shards of glass, iron sheets, nails, pieces of wood, wires and cables; these can easily cause serious injuries. In order to prepare the premises for the tenants who’ll occupy the building, the children who’ll be jumping and playing all over; it is important that a professional clearance company gets rid of such.
- Secondly, you risk getting in trouble with the local authorities in London if you fail to clear your building waste. As a property owner or manager in charge of the renovations of putting up of a building, the onus is on you to ensure that you hire a professional and recognized waste clearance company to get the job done. You have to carefully vet the company and establish that is indeed capable of handling the amount of waste generated. Most waste clearance companies tend to specialize in offering domestic clearance services; they may thus be unsuitable for clearing building waste in a large commercial building. Thus, the company has to prove to you that it is indeed capable of getting the job done professionally, thoroughly, and in accordance with the law.
- Hiring a professional building waste clearance company is much cheaper in the long run, than hiring just any company that you come across. A professional company will only charge you for what they collect and dispose. The fact that such a company will get the job done fast and affordably means that you can have –peace of behind and even concentrate on other important duties.
How to identify a good building waste clearance company in London;
- First and foremost, take time to ensure that a company is registered and authorized to handle building waste in London. Mind you, some of the waste may include harmful materials like paint and oils that call for special disposal.
- The company should have a proven track record. Have they handled building waste before in or around London? Do they have referrals they can share with you just so you can ascertain that indeed they get the job done?
- Finally, always opt for a company that is eco friendly in their duties. Such a company ought to be able to help recycle as much of the waste generated fro a construction site as possible. Besides, some of the waste can be reused or resold especially if it includes building materials that have not been used up. .
Junk Hunters is the leading building waste removal company in London. We have immense experience in getting the job done. Talk to us today so that we discuss your options, our prices are pocket friendly.